Review of englishspeak.com

Posted: Minggu, 03 April 2011 by M. Fadhil Immas in Label:
0

The name of the great website is englishspeak.com

Last week when I opened the website, I got surprised. I found a very complete website that appropriate for English teacher. This website provides a lot of materials that can help the readers who have difficulties in speaking studies. In this website the readers will found the most common words, phrases and conversation which are often used in daily life. And the superiority from this website is the audio form and the script is available in englishspeak.com. So the readers can use this website effectively in speaking studies. In addition, teacher also can use this website to teach students how to pronounce the words properly. He or she can show students how the native speakers speak. Students can use this website to improve their ability in speaking by practicing the conversation. Automatically, they also will be able to improve their listening skill by listen the conversation frequently.

I think this website is very good, this website help me in teaching speaking. Englishspeak.com provides the audio of the words, phrases and conversation so it will be easy to students to learn pronunciation, intonation and stress in the same time. So, the teacher can take advantage from this website, the teacher doesn’t need to look for different material to teach those aspects since it is already provided in this website.

I have some suggestions for this website, I think this website can be a practical tool, if this website provide a software which has the same content as those in the website. So we don’t need to turn on the internet to use the application. And I think englishspeak.com will be better if this website add some others skill, such as reading and speaking.

0 komentar: